Located at 13318 104 Avenue, Surrey BC
DOWNTOWN of SURREY
Surrey City Centre is leading Canada in community development, sustainability, design excellence and diversity. You can sense the excitement here with new landmark buildings like Surrey City Hall, City Centre Library, 3 Civic Plaza, Central City, and SFU’s expanding campus. Now is your opportunity to look forward and own in a growing downtown core.
- Population expected to double by 2041, outgrowing Vancouver as British Columbia’s largest city
- Welcoming approximately 1,000 new residents each month
- Future Surrey-Newton-Guilford LRT – Showing commitment to increasing convenience of commute for residents
Rize Alliance has begun pre-sales on the second phase of their 2-tower project at 133 St & 104 Ave in the growing West Village neighbourhood. The first phase of the project – the 28-storey ‘Wave’ condo tower – was completed back in 2014, with the second phase originally set to be called ‘Wynd’. Four years later, that name has now changed with the launch of a new marketing campaign and registration site set up for phase 2 under the name ‘Linea’.
- 40 minute SkyTrain to Downtown Vancouver
- Over 250 parks and 6,679 acres of parkland, sports fields, basketball courts, and playgrounds
- 1,300 businesses located in Surrey City Centre
- Expanding educational campuses: Simon Fraser University, Kwantlen Polytechnic University, UBC’s medical school’s teaching hospital
- 28 storeys of stunning architecture by award-winning IBI Group
- Beautifully crafted interiors with quality finishes
- Homes ranging from 474 sf to 1,491 sf
- Oversized balconies create seamless indoor-outdoor living
- Over 14,000 sf of Amenity Space – Urban Yard, WeWork Space, Gym Facility, Social Kitchen and Games Room, Rooftop Lounge with Patio
- Generous 8’8″ ceilings
- Comfortably air-conditioned homes
- Wireless smart thermostats offer flexibility and convenience
- Two design colour schemes
- Wide-plank laminate wood flooring in warm grey or pearl throughout living spaces
- Seamless Caesarstone quartz countertop and backsplash in kitchen with single-bowl undermount sink and Baril pull-down faucet
- Blomberg bottom-freezer built-in refrigerator
- Integrated Blomberg dishwasher
- Fulgor Milano convection wall oven and induction cooktop with touch control
- Faber under-cabinet range hood
- Blomberg front-load washer and integrated dryer
- Large-format 24”x24” porcelain wall tile complements 12”x24” floor tile in powder rooms, bathrooms, and ensuites
- Caesarstone quartz countertop in bathroom with rectangular undermount sink and Baril faucet
- White skirted soaker tub and showers with Baril chrome faucets and fixtures
- Recessed, flush mount, and diffusion LED lighting throughout the home for sophisticated and balanced lighting
- Homes above 800 sf will include 30” appliances
- 2 x 24” fridge in all 2 and 3 bedroom homes
- Over 14,000 sf of indoor and outdoor amenity space.
- Over 7,000 sf of outdoor courtyard with children’s play area creates a shared backyard for all to enjoy.
- Roof top patio/social area for a quiet escape at the end of your workday, or weekend socializing with friends.
- Two-level gym facility supports healthy living.
- Shared work space, for the way we work today.
- Inviting lounge, social kitchen, and elegant dining area for social gatherings with family and friends.
- Dedicated games and media room, because we all need more play in our lives.
- Parcel room for secure package delivery allows for convenient ecommerce.
- Well-situated dog wash area for easy pet care.
Pricing: 1 Bedroom from $364,900; 2 Bedroom from $498,900
All unit include parking except Plan A
Completion: Summer 2021
Deposit Structure: 10%/5%/5% (10% for 3rd deposit for non-residence)
Maint fee: $0.49/sf (including heating) – all unit including Air conditioning (electricity is pay by user)
Previewing Now and Selling soon! Call today.