Located at 1380 Hornby Street, Vancouver, BC
The Pacific by Grosvenor situated at the original Il Giardino location at Hornby + Pacific
The Pacific by Grosvenor will be a 39-storey, 375 foot residential tower with 214 market residential units including townhomes. Architects are ACDF Architecture and IBI Group. The tower will be clad in high-quality, unique materials including brushed stainless steel, white stone and perforated Cor-ten steel that will develop a “rust” patina as it ages.
Grosvenor Pacific is a short walk to False Creek, the seawall, and the Aquabus which provides convenient access to Granville Island, Olympic Village and other popular waterfront destinations. The downtown core, Sunset Beach and Stanley Park are also within walking distance, as well as Vancouver’s thriving network of bicycle lanes. This is one of the City’s most established residential neighbourhoods, and is poised to become even more enriched with the addition of new residents, arts and culture, and retail amenities.
- custom Italian kitchen, bathroom and master closet cabinetry by Snaidero
- floor-to-ceiling windows and outdoor living areas designed for entertaining
- Double height lobby
- 24 hour concierge service in residential lobby
- Expansive landscaped outdoor terrace with generous seating area
- Fitness facility for residents
- One bedrooms – 479-646 sq ft.
- Two bedrooms – 720-1,364 sq ft.
- Three bedrooms – 1,236-1,716 sq ft.
- Four bedrooms – 2,645-2,889 sq ft.
- 238 underground parking & 266 Bike Stalls
- appliance package by Wolf, Sub-Zero and Miele
- wide-plank engineered hardwood flooring and natural stone throughout
- Targeted completion date is the spring of 2021.
Developer – THE GROSVENOR History
Over the past three centuries, Grosvenor has managed over 300 acres of property in London’s Belgravia and Mayfair districts, two of the world’s most desirable neighbourhoods.
Today, we are one of the world’s largest privately owned property businesses.
Our interest and experience in Vancouver is well established, beginning over 60 years ago when we expanded our property investment, management and development business to North America. We have been active in residential development much of this time and aim to make long-term contributions to the neighbourhoods in which we are active by using creative design and high-quality building methods in all our projects.
For The Pacific, as with all of Grosvenor’s developments, decisions are made locally, based on respect for the uniqueness of the place, the people who live there and the detailed knowledge of our specialist teams.
Sample Pricing – As of Feb 2018