Fraser Commons by Serracan
747 SE Marine Dr
Fraser Commons creates a welcoming, contemporary community in the heart of a long-established South Vancouver neighbourhood, and closely connected to the city.
Fraser Commons by Serracan is one of the most important new development in South Vancouver area after the success of SW Marine Dr & Cambie Corridor. The project will have 4 buildings from 5-21 storeys, located at the corner of Fraser Street and SE Marine Drive. Fraser Commons offers 368 condominiums 1-3 bedroom units and 10 townhomes. The developer Serracan successfully rezoned the property into a new project with a central park and roof garden flanked by four residential buildings. Serviced by neighborhood retail amenities, an on-site daycare, and neighborhood house, the project will stand as a key anchor on the revitalized, new Fraser Street. The project received unanimous urban design panel approval, unanimous council approval, and remarkable community support.
Fraser Commons – Court yard
Amenities at Fraser Commons
Residents will enjoy shared use of a 3,046-sq-ft residential amenity space on Level 2 of the southwest tower, adjacent to the retail space. There will also be a roof deck with an adjoining 445-sq-ft indoor amenity space. At the heart of Fraser commons is a 1/4-acre community park with a lawn surrounded by evergreen, low, shrub plantings, and an arc of deciduous shade trees. At the bottom of the sloped park, a paved courtyard accommodates six parking stalls for daycare use and three loading spaces for the buildings. A small, pedestrian-only, plaza is surrounded by two lobbies and a café space with a patio. Approximately 15,500 sq ft of retail space is available for shops and services.
- Created by established Vancouver developer Serracan as a modern, welcoming community where Fraser meets Marine, Fraser Commons is a unique collection of four contemporary buildings with daycare, park, shops and services, and 363 city homes.
- Thoughtful design by Francl Architecture reflects the neighbourhood context with homes ranging from ground- oriented townhomes to mid-rise and high-rise condominiums of differing sizes.
- Steps from transit and the nearby Marine Gateway station, Fraser Commons offers Vancouver living with quick access to the entire city.
- Air Cooling / Heating
- Gast Stove
- Armony Italian Kitchen Cabinet – Designed by Inform Interiors
- Strata Fee $0.48/sf
- All Homes comes with storage locker
- Selected 1 bedroom comes with parking; Selected 3 bedroom / Townhomes come with 2 parkings
- Home Size range from 434sq – 1059sq
- Completion Late 2021 to Early 2022
- Deposit 10% +10 % = 20% *additional 10% (non resident)
Parking and Storage
Three levels of underground parking will provide 345 residential and 26 commercial vehicle spaces. Six daycare parking spaces are available in the courtyard.
Developer & Architect
Serracan is a Vancouver-based real estate development company committed to creating urban, commercial and mixed-use developments that combine the ideal elements to transform our communities and our city. It is a private company with real estate holdings in Western Canada. Serracan is known for being entrepreneurial, with a strong operational competency, integrity, and a long history of solid relationships. Their leadership team has partnered with significant public and private sector companies on nearly every class of real estate – mixed use, commercial, and residential.
Award-winning Francl Architecture has primarily focused its work for both public and private clients within the City of Vancouver over the past 25 years, giving the firm an intimate knowledge of the evolution of the civic fabric and an awareness of its potentials. Their diverse portfolio reflects a commitment to an interactive design process that builds on a clear understanding of their clients’ and users’ needs.
Selling Now. Call Today To Select Your Next Home or Investment.